Boosman Bunch

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Kelsey's del Sol


Kelsey's del Sol
Originally uploaded by KwanYin.
Well, Kelsey just turned 16 years old and had been talking about how she was getting a car for her 16th birthday. We kept telling her that we weren't buying her a car for her birthday but it turns out that it almost worked out that way. Frank and I had offered money to the kids for a car and she decided to get hers now (Duncan got his at 17 and Cam still hasn't bought his...he uses my old Suzuki right now). She wanted a Honda del Sol but they were more money than was in her budget. So, Mom (me) got on eBay and started hunting down a cheap del Sol. I lost the high bid on this one twice...but got it in a Second Chance offer. It had damage in the rear (someone had obviously backed into something) and a lot of miles...but we got it! David and I helped straighten up the back a lot and she is happy as a clam with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home