Boosman Bunch

Friday, May 04, 2007

April 2007

After Kelsey's birthday we had my birthday (We went to Red Lobster!) and a Spring Chorus concert, Band Banquet and Kelsey's trip to Chicago with Honor's chorus. In the midst of all of that, Kelsey had an accident in her del Sol and totalled it. Fortunately, she and her friend, Elliott were okay. The car hydroplaned during a rainstorm and she ran into the back of a Acura SUV. The poor little del Sol finally had had enough:

Kelsey was very specific about what car she wanted to get in place of the del Sol (she had the insurance money as her base) and it took about 3 weeks but I finally found her a 1993 Toyota Celica Convertible on eBay and David and I went to pick it up on April 29th. (I will post pictures when I get them downloaded)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home